1. It was our anniversary on the 11th. We’ve been married for 10 years! It’s hard to believe. It’s been a great 10 years and is only getting better. I love you babe.
2. We got an anniversary/mother’s day/father’s day present! I love it!
3. We decided to take a little vacay this past weekend in honor of our anniversary. No scratch that. We went to Minneapolis and drove around until our rear ends were numb. Our mission was to find a neighborhood/city that feels just like the one we’re currently in. We drove for 3 days checking out tons of places. I think we’ve narrowed it down to a couple that we really like. Now if this darn house would sell.
4. I made Tom go for a run around Lake Calhoun with me….this was his running outfit:
Dress shoes. He left his tennis shoes in the car and I thought it was funny that he had to wear dress shoes and his running gear out of the lobby of the hotel.
5. This is what a pregnant lady’s legs look like:
I wanted to wear a sign that said, “I don’t have a muffin top, I’m growing a baby” but I couldn’t find one in time.
6. Isn’t Lake Calhoun gorgeous at 7 AM?!
7. Of course, after our run, this is what I had for breakfast…and lunch….and snack. So delicious.
8. After our run we drove past our very first house. Sadly it’s turned into kind of a dump. We worked so hard on it. It breaks my heart. Last year a tornado hit the neighborhood one street down. So there was lots of damage to our first old neighborhood. We drove by our second house too, but I forgot to take a picture of that house. It looked the same. If that matters to anyone!
I love Minneapolis, so it was fun to spend some quality time there, sans kids. Just hubby and I exploring.