1. I hate selling a house.
2. I love shopping for houses. If only we could buy any one we wanted….
3. I threw up in the Kopp’s Custard Shop bathroom the other day. It was a disgusting place to throw up.
4. My damn dog jumps on the counter and eats food off of plates left on the counter. The other day she ate an entire bbq pork sandwich from an amazing bbq restaurant in Milwaukee. Tom was so angry she ate the last sandwich!
5. I love Butterfingers right now.
6. Have I ever mentioned I hate grocery shopping? I go to the grocery department at Target, just so that it doesn’t feel like I’m in a grocery store.
7. I haven’t read a book in months. I am not going to read 50 Shades of Grey, for the sole reason that I want to be able to say that I didn’t read it.
8. I still love spinning, on a bike, not the spinning wool kind of thing….never done that.
9. I’m not sure which is funnier: Me doing Body Pump with this belly, spinning with this belly, or trying to bend over and work on furniture with this belly….
10. I hate the show Family Guy.
11. Gus peed in an empty popcorn bowl in the basement the other day. Why do boys do things like that?!
13. Rice and Noodles are my least favorite things to throw up.
14. My entire living room is covered in legos.
15. These guys make pizza in that oven. It takes about 1 minute for it to cook. Best. Pizza. Ever. We have it at least once a week. The boys love it. You must check them out if you are ever in town. http://flyingcowpizza.com/