1. I’ve written this type of post 51 times. Wow. I think I’ll go back and read them. Will they be funny? Stupid? Do I still feel the same way about things? I’ll keep you posted.
2. I had a dream about a boyfriend from the 5th grade the other day. That’s right. 5th grade boyfriend. His name is Derek. If he ever reads this, he will think I’m crazy. People. I had a dream about us as 5th graders! Weird pregnancy hormones. If my husband reads this he will tease me….And for that reason, I won’t tell you the name of my first kiss, because every time it comes up (which, lets face it, we talk about it ALL THE TIME) I get teased by my Dad and my husband. Seriously. I live a tortured life.
3. It’s been so hot here that I caved and bought one of those big above ground 10′ pools for the boys. After I had a breakdown because everything in the world was going wrong. And so now that it is up and filled and the boys have had all of three days to play in it, we are going to sell the house this week. I can feel it. Murphy’s Law, right?! I was thinking about getting a trampoline and putting it up too, because spending three hours putting it together would almost guarantee that we would be taking it down in the next few days so we could pack it up and move it….makes total sense.
4. I befriended Diet Coke. But just one a day. I had to have some thing!
5. Butterfingers are my friend lately and they also remind me of my friend Rochelle, we’ve been friends since junior high who sent me a message the other day just checking in. She’s good like that. I remember eating Butterfinger at lunch at her house, she had a drawer full of candy in her kitchen. Speaking of lunch. Senior year a group of us had 4th period as a free period and it made lunch hour extra long, we would go to each others’ houses, eat lunch (usually spaghetti, because pasta was what you were supposed to eat then) and then nap while watching Days of Our Lives. Then we would go back to school for AP Biology. Such fun.
6. I had to go to the eye doctor today. I actually hate the eye doctor and the dentist. I hate the eye doctor because I hate having my eyes dilated. Today, when the doctor was ready to have them dilated, I cried. Not sobbed, but I just have had it with “stuff”. The nurse felt bad for me and put in a half a drop in each eye instead of the full two drops. It worked enough for him to see what he needed. She saved my sanity and saved me from my wild hormones. And, I could still see. Thank goodness for NURSES!
7. Which reminds me of the BFF. I wonder if she could come and be my nurse when I deliver this kid?
8. Which of course reminds me of my friend Medora, who had three boys, then her fourth was a girl. She sent me a nice message today. And my friend Heather, who does what I do in NoDak. And she and her friend are awesome! You should check out her stuff. Green Brier Goods.
9. I love those four girls.
10. This is a text I sent my sis a few weeks ago. I still giggle when I read it. Ha! I ended up getting some and she put them together for me, and I still haven’t worn them yet…