1. I know all the words to Vanilla Ice’s Ice Ice Baby and can sing them at any place/time. This comes in handy while walking the lanes At Home Depot and the kids need to be entertained and hubby needs to be embarrassed.
2. I hate when people say, “My bad”.
3. Porter brought me a glass of water the other night after supper, “for after you throw up”. I hope they aren’t scarred for life.
4. There is a Facebook page for things for sale in our area, the drama on there is both exhausting and addicting at the same time.
5. WE SOLD OUR HOUSE! It took 87 days. I am relieved and sad and excited at the same time.
6. I’m a tad hormonal. Ehem.
7. We’re in Minneapolis looking at houses…no kids…pray for my Dad that he survives hanging with the boys for a few days.
8. Here is a photo of me after a run the other day:
10. I absolutely love when people put photos of themselves on their blogs, it helps me connect so much more. So here’s a picture of hubs and I out for date night a few weeks ago.
11. I’ve been sitting at a bar watching hubs play volleyball, no one is hitting on me…I wonder why…the sweat dripping down my chest, the sweat ring on my seat (I’m sitting on a swing, by the way, trying not to fall off), maybe it’s the 28week preggo belly?!
12. I found a huge table at my least favorite second hand store and I talked then down a bit. I brought it in the house and immediately painted it. (We were having a showing the next day!)it is exactly what I have been waiting for in a round table. Seats 6! Perfect.